Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Gadget Gage.


A little about my self:



My name is Isaac. I have been working with consumer electronics for over 10 years. I started as a commission sales employee in a department store and moved on to being a representative for vendors such as HP and T-mobile. I have been writing blogs on what I know since January 2010. I like to keep my self up to date on the latest technology involving TV's computers and cell phones.

I like subjects that deal with science such as chemistry and psychology. Psychology is new to me and though I find it to be very tedious there are some interesting things that can be explained about how people behave. Chemistry is my favorite science. Learning about the atom can open the door to just about anything in this world.
I currently work as a freelance writer for a web site company called demand studios. they post instructional "How To" content on the net either as videos or web pages. Writing is definitely not my strong point but I seem to be getting by.

The reason for creating these blog is to continue doing what i enjoy and that's researching and talking about technology. Normally I focus on PC technology. Every PC I ever had was self built to what I like. This isn't a cheaper way to buy a PC as some people might think.

Lately I have been shifting over to mobile phone technology. Mobile phones are far more interesting now they they where about five years ago. they are not just phones anymore. they are pocket size gadgets and entertainment centers. even some of the basic phones may have some PDA features installed.



I guess thats about it. Thanks you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment