Thursday, July 29, 2010

New rugged Smartphone.

Normally i would never consider a cell phone that's built to be rugged. they usually look bulky, unattractive and only come with the most basic features. Motorola's new i1 Smart phone from Sprint may have changed my perception. This new phone comes with military precision specifications for durability plus the features of a Smartphone according to the review from PhoneArena.com.

The phone looks fairly attractive and streamlined according to the photos I have seen. It seemed to be very similar to the Motorola Cliq XT for T-mobile as far as dimensions are concerned. As a Cliq XT owner I would say that if it is similar then this phone is for people who want something that's just above the basics but it is not for power user.

I don't work in any harsh environment that would require me to purchase a phone that wont break but on the other hand i do break things every easily. I have broken previous phones, watches, and various devices around my home. With my current phone i took extra precautions to protect the device with a case holder and a screen protector but still I ended up denting it by dropping the phone on asphalt because I missed when attempted to put it in the holder. I still frequently drop the phone around the house but fortunately i have carpet. I would recommend this phone to anybody out there that's as clumsy as I am.



Here is a way to find some great mobile phone offers

No comments:

Post a Comment