Sunday, September 12, 2010

Five Devices I Would Use on a Smartphone

Five Devices I Would Use on a Smartphone

By Isaac Mckinney







There are a number of devices I would like to see put on future smart phones. Right now I think that Smartphone development is getting stale. Cell phone manufactures need to make more hardware that everybody can use in their daily lives. Here are five things I would like to see in the near future:
1. 2 or 3x optical zoom cameras
I saw something really small crawling on the glass of my saltwater aquarium and wanted to take a picture and enlarge it. I grabbed my cell phone and snapped the picture. Nothing showed up. I used digital zoom to see if I can pick up something but still couldn't see it through my phone. If my eyes could see it then I should be able to see it on my phone.
2. Infra red sensor
You could use your phone to see in areas of very low lighting. For example: under the hood of your car at night or when the power goes out and you need to find you flashlight or candles.
3. Digital TV tuner
Phones are coming with 4" screens now so why not put a digital tuner in it. This is a win/win situation for TV networks and users. If you're traveling you can watch TV on your phone without having to subscribe to movie rental sites for downloads.
4. Hart rate detector
A jogger can use this tool when they are out and about. Maybe you can also check your blood pressure with just using the pulse in your thumb. These options would be of great use but I doubt the medical industry would let this out without paying outrageous prices.
5. MRI
Ok this would never happen but wouldn't it be awesome. If you have a pet you can get a cross section image of its tissue snap a picture and share with friends.
Isaac McKinney
Cellularnews.net







Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Isaac_Mckinney




http://EzineArticles.com/?Five-Devices-I-Would-Use-on-a-Smartphone&id=4611122

No comments:

Post a Comment